Customer Care Executive APPLY NOW
The Job Role and Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be :
- Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Competencies and Skills Required
Customer Service Executive plays a critical role in providing an interface between customers and the client company. ITeS companies look for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer's problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. The major skills and competencies that employers look for in a candidate are:
- Good communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure
Assessment for the 'Right' Customer Service Executive
The following table illustrates how various skills and personality traits map to assessments required for the Customer Service Executive role:
Communication Skills : High
Spoken English : High
Problem Solving Skills/Logical Ability: Mid to High
Ability to Work under stress